Job Opportunity: On-Site Job Super for Multifamily Construction
We are looking for a deadline-driven construction superintendent to oversee the build of a new, multifamily construction project. The individual hired will act as the link between various project parties, lead and manage the on-site construction team and oversee all work on site. Candidates will be strong leaders, pro-active, and perform well under pressure.
Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- Placing orders for and maintaining security of equipment and materials on site
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, daily activity logs and RFIs
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals
Construction Superintendent Requirements:
- 5+ years experience as a construction superintendent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and to operate heavy equipment
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
For more information please contact:
Jeremy Maddox 573-391-0926 email@example.com or Krystal Myers 573-837-1402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Highland Grove Apartments
MACO Construction will begin accepting subcontract bids for the rehab construction of the 20-unit complex in Sikeston, MO.
This project is subject to Davis Bacon Prevailing Wages and weekly certified payroll is mandatory!
Plans and specifications can be reviewed on-line. To obtain a link for these plans, please contact Krystal Myers at 573-448-3000 ext. 1165 or email@example.com.
BIDS ARE DUE BY: Monday April 19, 2021 @4:30 pm
And may be submitted via e-mail or through facsimile
Please note that this development has been made available in part through federal funds. As such, HUD Section 3 economic opportunities are encouraged to apply to this development. Business concerns seeking preference as a qualified Section 3 bidder should clearly indicate this status on the face of the bid(s) submitted. Minority Business Enterprises and Women Business Enterprises are also encouraged to bid.
PLEASE SEPARATE MATERIALS FROM LABOR IN YOUR BID SUBMISSIONS AND USE TRADE DESCRIPTIONS AS PER THE AIA G702/703 FORMS.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike at 573-448-3000.
Along with your bid, please provide a copy of your general liability insurance coverage and evidence of workers’ compensation coverage for bids with labor in excess of $20,000.
Please note if your bid is competitive and given additional consideration, you may be asked for additional documentation, including a copy of a certificate of good standing from the Missouri Secretary of State.
In 2013, MACO Construction, Inc., completed its first green renovation, as certified to under the National Green Building Certification Program based on the National Green Building Standard ICC 700, placing two “green” developments into service in Louisiana, with three more by the end of the year in Mississippi, all financed through the state housing agency as well as Rural Development.
In 2005, MACO Construction, Inc., undertook its first historical renovation, which was financed with historical tax credits, federal and state low income housing tax credits and HOME funds in Park Hills, Missouri. MACO converted a school, originally built in 1907, to a 30 unit senior housing complex. This development was presented the Honor Award by Governor Matt Blunt on behalf of the Missouri Alliance for Historic Preservation in 2006.